The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany-France at 11:30 | USA-Serbia at 3 | Lauri Markkanen Signs Extension

IMG_6530.gif

36 years old :lol:

:lol:

Vomero 5’a
Air Max 1
Kobes
Nike Retros
and few other

You just be saying 💩

Bro no one is buying your Air Max 1s :rofl::rofl:

How many times you won a pair of Kobes of SNKRS?

Read next time. This has been going on for some time now.

I mean he’s playing in sketchers
I checked out the Sketcher’s hoop shoes up close at a Sketcher’s store recently. They’re not bad, but I couldn’t believe they retail for $150.

I don’t know who’s going to pay $150 for Sketchers basketball shoes when Freaks, Ja’s, various Adidas models are out there and available for less.

Last edited:
I checked out the Sketcher’s hoop shows up close at a Sketcher’s store recently. They’re not bad, but I couldn’t believe they retail for $150.

I don’t know who’s going to pay $150 for Sketchers basketball shoes when Freaks, Ja’s, various Adidas models are out there and available for less.
not the hoop shoes but the “you dont have to bend over and tie them to put them on” marketing got my Dad hooked. And when my Dad is a customer he’s a customer for life. I went to get him a gc from the Sketcher’s store for his birthday and I was flabbergasted, straight Nike prices some ****s was $100+ Like they wasnt just in WalMarts 8months ago. Julius Randle and Joel Embiid aint moving your self esteem of the company thst much

:lol:

Vomero 5’a
Air Max 1
Kobes
Nike Retros
and few other

You just be saying 💩

Its crazy how Nike is riding on the backs of JB now. I remember growing up through school and stuff and alot of people looked at Jordans as just a black man thing, perception wise. The brand is now bigger than ever and that's crazy. I see kids of all races/backgrounds now wearing retros in my store. The same type of kid that would wear sperrys 12 years ago are now wearing Jordan 1's

It’s crazy how Nike is riding on the backs of JB now. I remember growing up through school and stuff and alot of people looked at Jordans as just a black man thing, perception wise. The brand is now bigger than ever and that's crazy. I see kids of all races/backgrounds now wearing retros in my store. The same type of kid that would wear sperrys 12 years ago are now wearing Jordan 1's
🥷’s buying the same retro’s over & over cause no one buying those sigs or “new” Jordans

JB been carrying Nike since the 2010’s

Back
Top Bottom