The Official NBA Season Thread: Greece-Germany at 5:30 | Serbia-Australia at 8:30 | Canada-France at 12 | USA-Brazil at 3:30

The AE1s are at my local Ross in some kids sizes they were like 34.99 iirc. Adidas is terrible at promoting its NBA players, always has been. Remember when they were liek I got a great idea, let's just create a single shoe and make all our guys wear it (KG, TD, TMac, Billups, JSmoove, etc)

I need OT, aussies

IMG_5941.png

Refs swallowed their whistle to let Serbia come back and then started calling everything on the other end :lol: :smh:

Kyrie been too quiet too.

How can someone who looks like this sneako cat be anti-trans when he looks like he actually dates them? Dude looks like a complete square.

This timeline we live in is HILARIOUS. Dude looks like he can’t pull any type of females and looks like all his jokes are corny :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I digress though

Who are these people they’re following? :lol:

I know who Alex Jones is
But who are those other handles?

Who are these people they’re following? :lol:

I know who Alex Jones is
But who are those other handles?
J. Brown is following Andrew Tate

In case you don't know him, he is a misogynistic weirdo influencer that is popular with young boys and inadequate emotionally fragile older men that hate women. He is currently facing charges of rape and sex trafficking in Eastern Europe, and here are videos of him assaulting a woman.

Back
Top Bottom