The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Yeah...I've been thinking about this. This is nuts. I wonder if the Clips would have been better off keeping SGA and all their picks.
I've entertained the thought as well, but Kawhi wasn't coming unless they traded for another estblished star, so they had to pull the trigger on the PG deal.

1666806531791.png

:lol:

I've entertained the thought as well, but Kawhi wasn't coming unless they traded for another estblished star, so they had to pull the trigger on the PG deal.

That's fair. Hindsight is 20/20. At least the clips are still competing for a Chip.

I also wonder how the Lakers feel about the AD trade. They mortgaged their future and young talent for 2 years of prime AD. They won one chip so I guess it was worth it.

Julius Randle looks better than his MIP self in this small sample size. I expect him to bully them boys in Charlotte tonite.

Finished my 5 miles for the NBA League pass promo. Do I have to wait until Friday to get the code? 🤔
I dont know. I am wondering the same, the instructions in faq said you have to have your nba id linked in the app but theres no place to do so. Maybe after the 5 days is up a code will show up in our messages. Do you know antidope antidope

Back
Top Bottom