The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

The Pelicans are who y'all thought the Timberwolves were. Squad is deep as hell, fun and plays hard. Hope Zion is good/can stay healthy.

Who is "y'all"?

200.gif

Only people on that TWolves train are wavycrocket wavycrocket antidope antidope and elpablo21 elpablo21

Need that same energy towards Kawhi folks had for AD.
Okc owns the clippers pick this year and they just beat them with their star player out due to injury. After they just gave up their pick to them in the last draft. And they own their next 4 !st rounders. Doesn't ever really get talked about for whatever reason. I still have them winning the championship tho

This game is far from over but I wonder if the warriors young core can develop enough in one season to win a championship

Moody gonna find his way in due time

I imagine winning a ring one year, losing key rotational guys, and actually being better the following year 😎

I was thinking about this last night as I watched the game. Steph is still that dude and Wiggins has leveled up but Klay basically missed two years and is a shell of his former self and Dray is definitely washed and not what he used to be. So basically the young bucks like Poole, Moody, Kuminga and Wiseman will have to really level up. Not sure how their SOS is throughout the season but we probably won't know who they REALLY are until ASB.

Klay barking at Book 😂

Did Klay flash the four on him?
dead (1).png

Talk yo **** Klay. Flash the 4 fingers.

This was the best part of the game for the Warriors tonight :lol: Followed by some of Poole's combos :wow:

Memphis games different

Having that much cash in MEMPHIS on a Tuesday night at a basketball game is just ridiculous. But then throwing it on the floor?!?!!?? :rofl: :rofl:

If ad = always disabled KL = konstantly laid up
Mans already on pto in the first week.
They won't.

Bruh....this is going to be a major part of the dialogue in the next CBA. Like this man Zion signed a $200MM extension this summer and is missing the third game of the season :smh: They just had a dialogue about it on First Take but it seems like new standard will pretty much be 65 games. Kind of ridiculous because that is only 80% of the games and it makes it harder for fans to plan going to games. You almost have to go a marquee game to ensure your favorite players won't be load managing :lol:

Probably makes those Warriors and Bulls 70+ win seasons even harder to get in the future. I just wonder if they will try to do something about the monetary component in the contracts because of all these missed games.

Okc owns the clippers pick this year and they just beat them with their star player out due to injury. After they just gave up their pick to them in the last draft. And they own their next 4 !st rounders. Doesn't ever really get talked about for whatever reason. I still have them winning the championship tho

Yeah...I've been thinking about this. This is nuts. I wonder if the Clips would have been better off keeping SGA and all their picks.

Back
Top Bottom