The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo šŸ™

Easier said than done but Suns need some more versatile players. They don't have the personnel to go small right now.

I figured CP0 might end up on the Lakers bench like the rest of the ringless stars of age.

Canā€™t see a more fitting end to that scumbagā€™s career than being on a heavily favored and stacked super team only to lose in the finals to a workman like squad ala The Mailman in 2004.

First step to that is Dubious finding a new home so Iā€™m gonna chill.
Sheesh

Werenā€™t you one of the biggest Russ supporters in his OKC days? :lol:

And i was never in here calling him the best player in the League.... once i watched what he did in that Jazz series it was more than evident he would never win as the #1 option.

So yea still doesn't take away from my point :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Julius Randall has some of the worst body language when things aren't going his way.
Wrote this back in 2016:

IMG_5039.png

76ers wasted Maxey scoring 20+
Feels like he and Harden need 20+ to have a good chance on Sunday.

Weā€™d need the MVP to play like the MVP and carry this team.

Also, I hope Doc will figure out how to play against their 2 big lineup. It was predictable that they would do it, Iā€™m disappointed (but not surprised) that we didnā€™t know how to deal with their adjustment.

Weā€™d need the MVP to play like the MVP and carry this team.

Also, I hope Doc will figure out how to play against their 2 big lineup. It was predictable that they would do it, Iā€™m disappointed (but not surprised) that we didnā€™t know how to deal with their adjustment.
Sub out PJ Tucker for Niang or go small with Melton.

Back
Top Bottom