The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Okkkk talk to ****.

Young dudes ain't learned to not pullout gas in fire yet.

Ja might not even play and grizz get crib stomped. Gotta breathe easy sometimes.

Well deserved for triple J. The media push for Mobley didn't sit well with me especially watching him getting manhandled by Randle

Okkkk talk to ****.

Young dudes ain't learned to not pullout gas in fire yet.

Ja might not even play and grizz get crib stomped. Gotta breathe easy sometimes.

Grizz heel turn from fun young team to whiny child sore losers was quick but predictable

I always think of Mitch Richmond - one of those great SGs who came up in MJs era and was overshadowed because of that.
Didn't really get to watch him like that but reading up on him up, he's got a HOF resume.

Can't not see the Kings logo without seeing Webber though for me :lol:

Didn't really get to watch him like that but reading up on him up, he's got a HOF resume.

Can't not see the Kings logo without seeing Webber though for me :lol:

Richmond has some great individual seasons for the Kings, but they didn’t have any team success while he was there, unlike with Webber. So there’s definitely an argument for Webber as greatest Kings player (so far), IMO.

Jordan Poole had a great playoffs. People act like this is unfounded sometimes. He didn't play up to standard this season. A summer of refinement.

Poole's inconsistency holds hims back. When he's on, he's the third splash brother. But when he's off....he's more like a splash cousin. By marriage. Who was adopted.

Last edited:
Well deserved for triple J. The media push for Mobley didn't sit well with me especially watching him getting manhandled by Randle
I was baffled by this is as well. I thought allen was the cavs real enforcer/rim protector no? Genuinely asking this series is the first ive really watched cavs this year

Idk if anybody said Poole was ever a great basketball player other than Poole own entourage/fam. Cowherd just be talking bout dumb ****

I havent listened to this dickhead since Sean Taylor but proceed
unimpressed (3).png

Back
Top Bottom