The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Taking jabs at him for months about his profession?

:rofl: :rofl:

Either he's lying or he can't comprehend or all those posts were also deleted 😂

Attachments

• 84598AE1-DF75-4464-AB85-AED039E711AC.png
    84598AE1-DF75-4464-AB85-AED039E711AC.png
    308.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2F405829-ED67-4107-B165-617B9E3AFF64.png
    2F405829-ED67-4107-B165-617B9E3AFF64.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 123C059F-FE55-491B-AF22-BC572528EF00.png
    123C059F-FE55-491B-AF22-BC572528EF00.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 8ED6B293-6FF1-4AE1-B7AE-D6566CF860A7.png
    8ED6B293-6FF1-4AE1-B7AE-D6566CF860A7.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 5695BCDF-D381-444E-8EED-07C47A2C9B0B.png
    5695BCDF-D381-444E-8EED-07C47A2C9B0B.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 171
Do you even read what you quote? Or, just don't care bc you think Bron & Lakers fans will just be on your side just bc?

Clearly, I was seriously asking a question to the thread (literally the unpopular opinion thread lol). You sent shots at me and then I replied back. Stop trying act like a victim.

will game 6 klay show up tonight?
If the Lakers get back in transition, then in the halfcourt he’s only gotten a few random DHO’s or pull ups in the PnR when AD makes a mistake.

So it’s real quiet for him.

Which is why the Wiggins news is so big :lol: Steph can put on the cape for one game but Sunday at noon is a very fast turnaround.

If Jokic wins a ring you’re gonna have to come to grips with saying he did so with mediocre help

If he doesn’t win a ring then he’s somewhat excused because he has mediocre help

You took paint and chose a corner and I’m not sure wut the reason for that was

some dudes wanna have it both ways:

first it’s “maga porter and aaron gordon are mehhh” then it’s “nuggets have all the talent, they’re in the best position to win now. if they don’t, it’s because ”doughboy” isn’t that good”

i really don’t understand how these cats have arguments with themselves.

Giannis on another level than those dudes based off the fact he's Elite on both ends, but even then No other superstar American born player could have that performance, said what he said in the presser & receive love for it :lol:

I mean KD been saying he don't wanna be a leader and that went under the radar.

some dudes wanna have it both ways:

first it’s “maga porter and aaron gordon are mehhh” then it’s “nuggets have all the talent, they’re in the best position to win now. if they don’t, it’s because ”doughboy” isn’t that good”

i really don’t understand how these cats have arguments with themselves.
It's not that hard to understand. Same dudes that claim Jokic as the greatest big of all time and hype up his teammates are ready to lower expectations and give out passes when they come up short. How can it be both ways. I don't expect Jokic and the Nuggets to win a championship so I don't buy the hype. Yall are the ones who claim they are the best thang smoking but don't want to hold them to the same standards as other contenders. Simple

Last edited:

rui’s been solid this post season. hitting threes and big enough to affect warriors at the basket. they should probably start him over lonnie.

once the warriors found out how to work around vanderbilt top locking steph by having steph bring the ball up, vandy pretty much became useless

Undecard knicks/heat. Main event dubs/lakers.
Silver cannot ask for much more with these "win or go home" matches

Stay safe nt and rest in peace to those that we will lose tonight from the ban hammer

Hopefully they come way down. It’s just a game played by millionaires. No championship rings will be given to any of us no matter who wins
It's all scripted sports entertainment where you put a ball in a cylinder ring. How silly to get worked work over this :lol:

Reaching bachelorette levels of emotions

It's not that hard to understand. Same dudes that claim Jokic as the greatest big of all time and hype up his teammates are ready to lower expectations and give out passes when they come up short. How can it be both ways. I don't expect Jokic and the Nuggets to win a championship so I don't buy the hype. Yall are the ones who claim they are the best thang smoking but don't want to hold them to the same standards as other contenders. Simple

they got a deep enough squad to come out the west. GSW is gonna be cooked in the WCF after back to back 7 game series. they’ve got the most depth in the west, bruce brown was a huge pick up for them, they’ve got legit shooters, and the MVP. if they don’t crack the finals, it’s surely a big disappointment for them

It's all scripted sports entertainment where you put a ball in a cylinder ring. How silly to get worked work over this :lol:

Reaching bachelorette levels of emotions
I’m all for the entertainment but don’t like it when NTers treat each other harshly and take personal shots over sports. I’m no saint. I had to pm two of my favorite NTers RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and dacomeup dacomeup in past when I made some harsh comments because I was too invested in a sporting event. Not proud of it but I learned that life is too short.

Back
Top Bottom