The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I haven’t said anything up here I wouldn’t say to anyone’s face.

Dude has already got me a warning from Meth before discussing schools. Not having this conversation with him.

It’s nothing but bait 😂

LMAOOO point me towards the cushy suburb in Rocky Mount, Kinston NC, or Richmond VA😂.

Since you care so much about the kids, 1 is technically homeless and the other is on probation right now with an Armed Robbery charge? Does that make you feel better?

You’re my biggest fan up here 😂

You are acting like I didn't get a warning either

Also, your information doesn't prove nothing about them not being from the burbs or you being at a school with mainly kids who are coming from a high SES background

As someone that did teach computer science to fatherless inner city children, they're not a prop for an e-argument, especially if you haven't done the work yourself

Dude believes all teachers are bums and aren’t underpaid. His exact words.

He been taking jabs at me for months over my profession. I could discuss the amount of funerals for kids under the age of 18 I’ve been to in the past 4 years, delivering food and homework to the kids homes on my own dime during COVID, staying after school to tutor and opening up the school on Saturdays. On top of coaching and teaching AP classes.

But I let him rock cause Meth sent a warning. Then y’all wonder why I hate Dubs fans.

Find the exact quotes

Lol at you lying

You know for a fact the posts got deleted. Ain no lie.

Those were your exact words.

Found it
21080ABF-6605-4D62-A1FC-38914EEFB730.png

Last edited:

He been taking jabs at me for months over my profession. I could discuss the amount of funerals for kids under the age of 18 I’ve been to in the past 4 years, delivering food and homework to the kids homes on my own dime during COVID, staying after school to tutor and opening up the school on Saturdays. On top of coaching and teaching AP classes.

But I let him rock cause Meth sent a warning. Then y’all wonder why I hate Dubs fans.
my brother in bron :pimp:

dap.gif

somehow he never read this part

"i already said i don't mind paying good quality teachers more & spending more to get good quality teachers."

I talk the most **** when it looks like it's getting bad for the dubs. I humbly didn't throw anything in nobody's faces when they won #4 either when I could have easily done so

Saturday night, already drunk and about to party...nah let just stay on NT & talk ****

Ignore him. ****** forget it's jokes sometimes and then wanna get weird about real ****.

Back
Top Bottom