The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

The high volume 3pt shooting at an elite clip is just too tough to overcome for a win generally. Especially when you can combine it with some strong defensive possessions. Joker was going off, but pretty much just 2 pointers.

Just becomes math at a point.

When was the last team as dumb as Denver to win a chip?

The 2016 Cavs are the closest, they could be totally stupid at times.
but they were lights out after Draymond got suspended.

and low key the Nuggets have never really fixed it, they were just way better than their last two opponents.

At the same time, Miami would be the smartest team to ever lose a Finals series. Another thing that makes this series so interesting.

HEA WE GO!!!
IMG_8746.jpeg
wtf since when has elpablo21 elpablo21 counted someone giving a multiple game answer? 🤣

The same way Miami figure out to let joker do all the scoring and get no body involved … is the same way Denver has to do cause bam and company was handing out east wide open threes all night

random: I'm not normally one to hate on announcers,

but Van Gundy and Mark Jackson have become insufferable.

- the constant complaining about the officials,
- snide comments about officials when they don't even know the rules.
- the constant just ****ting on the game,
- complaining about flopping,
- giving meta commentary about the state of the game and how they would change the rules with every play.

at point I wonder, do these guys actually like basketball??

they are like wrestling heel announcers talking about the Baby face wrestler. it's getting absurd.

When was the last team as dumb as Denver to win a chip?

The 2016 Cavs are the closest, they could be totally stupid at times.
but they were lights out after Draymond got suspended.

and low key the Nuggets have never really fixed it, they were just way better than their last two opponents.
I don’t think you can call a team that came back from 3-1 against one of the best teams in NBA history stupid lol. And Draymond was only 1 game which they still crushed the warriors anyway

KCP and Murray were not good but KCP’s championship experience didn’t help. Murray had Duncan go on a 6-0 run on him alone. Not surprised because they do this all of the time.

Murray, Mpj and others weren't close enough to foul on several plays

When shots aren't falling they're mostly useless

The same way Miami figure out to let joker do all the scoring and get no body involved … is the same way Denver has to do cause bam and company was handing out east wide open threes all night

With all that said, the Nuggets offense was extremely efficient, (1.26 PPP according to john shuman)

the problem is the defense.

Interesting to see if there are much adjustments. Really just boils down to making your open threes :lol:

Denver needs to cut down on dumb fouls and Murray needs to be more efficient.

Miami needs to continue to knock down threes at a high rate. Jimmy needs to be more efficient.

I don’t think you can call a team that came back from 3-1 against one of the best teams in NBA history stupid lol. And Draymond was only 1 game which they still crushed the warriors anyway

that's why I said they were bulletproof after the suspension.

but Tye Lue teams are always liable to turn in a baffling game 1 and 2 performance before he gets things right.

The high volume 3pt shooting at an elite clip is just too tough to overcome for a win generally. Especially when you can combine it with some strong defensive possessions. Joker was going off, but pretty much just 2 pointers.

Just becomes math at a point.

They got the paint shut down, but if they keep giving open three's to Duncan Robinson, he'll come thru one time or another

Back
Top Bottom