The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Screenshot_20230713_173819_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230713_173827_Instagram.jpg

Idk if You half trolling, but this is the absolute best time to be 18-25, and playing basketball. At any level. You stick with it hard enough, you might get a 10 day on a bad team, and end up having an NBA career out of nowhere

It’s def gotten alot more distilled overtime. One thing that helped the NBA during the previous era, was Throwback Jerseys era, Hardwood Classics, ESPN Classic and incorporating the legends of the past more consistently.

Dr. J on the cover of a popular 2000s video game. **** like that.

Throwback era is legit how I learned about a lot of basketball and football players. Used to be on the M&N site in middle/high school just browsing everything then would ask my pops about everybody and look up their numbers and whatnot.

What does the account owner get by posting that? Is spreading fake sports news a lucrative industry if you a ton of followers (NBACentel has 7.8M)?

Gets nothing accomplished. Just stupid. Only best thing you can do IMO is turn alerts on all the legit sources and who you want. That’s how you beat it.

What does the account owner get by posting that? Is spreading fake sports news a lucrative industry if you a ton of followers (NBACentel has 7.8M)?
thats what twitter is for nowadays. spreading fake news and information and parody accounts. i guess thats what get people chubs these days

One thing everyone, and I mean everyone, I talked to has laughed at: the notion of Damian Lillard sitting out of training camp if he’s traded somewhere he doesn’t want to be. Everyone believes that to be an empty threat distributed by his agency, and it would take Lillard himself saying it on record to be refuted.

This isn’t a bad thing; it’s a testament to the belief that Dame both loves the game and is too much of a professional to pull such a juvenile tantrum. He’ll play, he’ll play well, and the business side will make it work.

Truly disappointed in the ones that would take $50M over $300M. Here I am assuming it was a no brainer..

Lol you think Bron an influencer? Give me something bronze has influenced dudes to do besides duck the grind and build super teams..

Too many to list...

1. Influeneced Kyrie to get his own team.
2. Influenced WB to revive Space Jam.
3. Influenced the Russel Westbrook revival by getting him to the Lakers than helping him get to the Clippers.
4. Influenced the players to play during the bubble:
5. Influenced Carmelo to come to LA.

Theres so much more, dont let the hate blind you from the facts.

Engagement is lucrative. You don't need millions of followers. It's why people post made up dating and relationship scenarios tweets/videos.

Back
Top Bottom