The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

You trolling hard comparing steph and harden off ball tendencies

Ain’t nobody blaming either- just replying to low iq Teagues take
Will it be trolling when Luka wins a title playing the exact same way?

It’s just funny y’all think playing a certain way equals titles. Hardens a bed wetter no matter how he plays. We just saw Jimmy “play the right way” until all of that got locked up and he couldn’t get loose. I can run Kawhi’s off the ball numbers too if we want. Let me cook this breakfast first.

Lukas clock is ticking.

He’s at the top of the no excuses list. They have been trying to paint him as next up for 4 years now, whole time him and Trae Young are the same tier.

Will it be trolling when Luka wins a title playing the exact same way?

It’s just funny y’all think playing a certain way equals titles. Hardens a bed wetter no matter how he plays. We just saw Jimmy “play the right way” until all of that got locked up and he couldn’t get loose. I can run Kawhi’s off the ball numbers too if we want. Let me cook this breakfast first.
Stop. Never said one way is the best way to win titles

For instance Kobes shot selection should hardly be imitated

You took jokes too seriously with this one comparing steph to harden without the ball especially

Capture.PNG

Yeesh, are his views that high or did he just get lucky?

Even in our days we werent really imitating Wade on the playgrounds.

It was mostly Jordan then AI and Kobe. Then the Dirk fadeaway came.

If we're talking about "the bag" then yea most trainers probably look at Wade tape. Still in that era, most were imitating Kobe.

It was the iso era so it makes sense.

Today, if I'm raising my kid to play ball it'll be all Kyrie and Curry tapes.

Steph Curry has done indescribable damage to basketball and it is stunting the development of young players.

They’re all losing the dawg in them. No one wants to play defense, no more strong drives to the cup, it’s all just stopping for the 3.

That’s why we’re getting caught by other countries. Y’all let him make our game soft.

Back
Top Bottom