The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

so foul if that knicks mark jackson story is true. wonder what happened

ahhh i see it's a rivarly with an assitant coach on the knicks.

Bones’ demotion wasn’t even based on him playing poorly. Was basically, β€œwe’re getting killed because of going small, you’re small, and there’s other people we basically have to play instead of you because we’re paying them a lot more and/or they’re big names.”

Feel bad for the guy personally.

It is what it is. People tune in for the drama. Definitely not a novel concept. Player rivalries. Team rivalries. It's good for business.
I don’t think people expect too much drama when tuning into an NBA game. People actually don’t wanna see Draymond’s antics anymore.

Gus Johnson is calling tonight's game on MSG with Wally Szczerbiak

1700075505363.jpeg

Don’t care. Ad gets continually disrespected if he has 1 bad game or misses a game due to injury.

Jjj is the guy who won DPOY and made an all star team last year. Ad should be no problem for him even without Ja and Adams.

I remember how AD played last year when Lebron got hurt, step it up JJJ.

That's fair. Let AD cook.

I don’t think people expect too much drama when tuning into an NBA game. People actually don’t wanna see Draymond’s antics anymore.

Not having expectations doesn't necessarily mean anything though. It doesn't take away from the fact that it creates buzz.

People have been talking about what happened last night all day today and it was just a little scrum. I'm guessing next time the Warriors and Wolves play people will be more interested than they would have been otherwise.

You’re an athlete who should have been anticipating the season beginning. This isn’t an excuse.

To be fair, when he was traded to Philly mid season, it was a rough adjustment until the next season. But we did have positive signs during that period, I can't see any for the Clips right now.

Feeling excited about the Clippers possibly picking up Daniel Theis off the buyout market a month into the season was definitely not on my 2023-2024 NBA Season bingo card. Life comes at you fast.

In this case life=Julius Randle is life coming at Plumlee’s knee fast and recklessly

On some real **** tho did mark jackson do something that we don’t know about?? Why’s he blackballed and getting canned left and right??

this Oubre story/Rumors in philly getting alil too WILD

:nerd:

Philly Police say investigators have no video or Photographic evidence at this time

on broad and locust its nothing but cameras etc in that area

they saying story was made up to cover for a domestic assault

dont kill the messenger just posting what im receiving in group text and heard from some higher ups

* All accusations obviously until the story actually breaks

its becoming pretty big story though atm

Last edited:
this Oubre story/Rumors in philly getting alil too WILD

:nerd:

Philly Police say investigators have no video or Photographic evidence at this time

on broad and locust its nothing but cameras etc in that area

they saying story was made up to cover for a domestic assault

dont kill the messenger just posting what im receiving in group text and heard from some higher ups
what about his injuries tho?
Domestic on some Tiger Woods steeze?

Had to check if this was real. But Somebody explain the coaches and bones thing to me. Because I don’t fully get it?

What’s missing, that we aren’t seeing? I get he don’t play d, and can be a chuck…but he was seen as a bright, coachable young talent like 7 months ago. Now, he’s a malcontent and all the coaches hate him and won’t play him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom