The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Not having expectations doesn't necessarily mean anything though. It doesn't take away from the fact that it creates buzz.

People have been talking about what happened last night all day today and it was just a little scrum. I'm guessing next time the Warriors and Wolves play people will be more interested than they would have been otherwise.

there's a larger discussion to be had about the coarseness found within our culture and how certain events, happenings, etc are viewed as net positives because we only view them through the lens of what's marketable, but it's probably not for this site.

this Oubre story/Rumors in philly getting alil too WILD

:nerd:

Philly Police say investigators have no video or Photographic evidence at this time

on broad and locust its nothing but cameras etc in that area

they saying story was made up to cover for a domestic assault

dont kill the messenger just posting what im receiving in group text and heard from some higher ups

I was just talking to a co-worker like "how he get hit by a motorcycle?? where was he walking??"

He from Philly and was like "Our streets so skinny...."

I hope he ain't lying

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
Had to check if this was real. But Somebody explain the coaches and bones thing to me. Because I don’t fully get it?

What’s missing, that we aren’t seeing? I get he don’t play d, and can be a chuck…but he was seen as a bright, coachable young talent like 7 months ago. Now, he’s a malcontent and all the coaches hate him and won’t play him :lol:
Not realistic to play Westbrook, Harden, Powell, Mann and Bones in a rotation.

this Oubre story/Rumors in philly getting alil too WILD

:nerd:

Philly Police say investigators have no video or Photographic evidence at this time

on broad and locust its nothing but cameras etc in that area

they saying story was made up to cover for a domestic assault

dont kill the messenger just posting what im receiving in group text and heard from some higher ups

I don't know. Sixers vibes are immaculate right now. I won't let a rumor ruin it until it has become factual.

Especially from a guy with no history or this stuff.

I don't know. Sixers vibes are immaculate right now. I won't let a rumor ruin it until it has become factual.

Especially from a guy with no history or this stuff.
im with you 100% fam

im not trying to believe it but i heard from a few people who got friends/fam as cops and its just not adding up in that system

i hope its not true but i had to share with yall because it wouldnt be the sixers without alil bit of nonsense drama

D StaXX D StaXX Jalen been playing a lil bit better lately

1700076188080.png

Not worried yet for a couple reasons.

1. He's 12 games in coming off a major leg injury.
2. This is basically his sophomore season. People forget he only played 12 games last year before shutting it down.
3. He's getting game planned against every night. This is the first time in his career without a clear cut #2. He had Jerami Grant his rookie year. As a young player, he's has to learn to anticipate these double & triple teams better, but it's going to take more than 12 games.
4. Detroit's FO/Monty have to do a better job surrounding him with shooters and spacing. Teams are daring his teammates to beat them by making shots. They need Bojan back in the worst way.
img_4549-jpeg.3189786

NBA got the best storylines by far and the season just beginning :lol:
script is scripting
Silver must be enjoying himself and on the edge

Back
Top Bottom