The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Pretty certain all KD said was that he hopes dude got the help he needed :lol:, nothing crazy or inflammatory but Dray's gonna Dray

Again, I blame those players at this point. This is real simple to me. You let somebody bully and they'll keep doing it. Nurk and KD. KD let him call him a BAN to his face and did nothing. Then he fake like they friends again, you think Dray REALLY respect him? It's only way to handle dudes like Draymond.

Dray don't care about being suspended or embarrassing himself. That's what people still don't get with him. :lol:

Again, I blame those players at this point. This is real simple to me. You let somebody bully and they'll keep doing it. Nurk and KD. KD let him call him a BAN to his face and did nothing. Then he fake like they friends again, you think Dray REALLY respect him? It's only way to handle dudes like Draymond.

Dray don't care about being suspended or embarrassing himself. That's what people still don't get with him. :lol:

no one likes bullies, but street justice just isn't an option in the nba. if someone were to strike draymond they'd face a suspension longer than any of his combined

Last edited:
no one likes bullies, but street justice just isn't an option in the nba. if somewhere were to strike draymond they'd face a suspension longer than any of his combined

You saying like he been striking them?

Years ago when he was doing all his dirty **** somebody shoulda slapped fire out him back then. When he did that to Nurk, somebody on that team shoulda did the same. By now he comfortable cuz he know these players today ain't doing nothing.

Last edited:
You saying like he been striking them?

Years ago when he was doing all his dirty **** somebody shoulda slapped fire out him back then. When he did that to Nurk, somebody on that team shoulda did the same. By now he comfortable cuz he know these players today ain't doing nothing.

typo - if someone were to strike draymond (back)

the person who strikes back is always penalized more harshly than the initial aggressor. no one that matters is gonna take that L esp when the nba has done its best to cover for draymond green

I appreciate the “raw” angle
20240129_102441__01.jpg

typo - if someone were to strike draymond (back)

the person who strikes back is always penalized more harshly than the initial aggressor. no one that matters is gonna take that L esp when the nba has done its best to cover for draymond green

And that's why he keep doing it.

Like I said Dray don't care. He don't have a LeBron or Steph type of image so being suspended and having shady reputation don't bother him.

Bron checked that ***** in the middle of THEE NBA finals and told him stop playing with me. Now they besties. :lol: He one of them ****** you just gotta meet force with force. He ain't gon stop until you do.

And that's why he keep doing it.

Like I said Dray don't care. He don't have a LeBron or Steph type of image so being suspended and having shady reputation don't bother him.
the NBA and the Warriors enabled him. he won't stop til the checks stop coming in or getting suspended for longer.

Back
Top Bottom