The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Even without the back injuries, the psyche part was always going to rear its ugly head. And that’s the BIGGEST issue with Ben Simmons.

He could be 100% completely healthy, and still be a liability because he’s afraid to shoot a basketball. Crazy

For sure, your mental health will 100% affect your physical health.

Tis the most pressure day in ball history. Knicks play tonight?

Jalen Green my fav player on the rockets I hope he could get his game up

Draya like Tobias Harris. You know what you’re signing up for at this point.
2024 Bron.

Past her prime and still Top 10
lebronwinning.png

Right this isn't some girl with 2k followers on her IG

These young dudes be swapping these seasoned vets like Ultimate Team cards
The key word here is "young", cmon yall :smh: We all would've ****ed them at that age, but we know better now
32 year old Jalen Green hopefully should look back and be like "Wtf was 22 year old me thinking?", but her *** knows better
Let't not make excuses for predatory women just because we also wanted to stick our penis in them

And it's not like they're asking for it either 🤷🏿‍♂️

Jalen probably happy.

Fam got his grails
On some level you gotta respect it

She went from constant internet jokes for being a bad mom

To being lusted over by the same trolls

Landed an NFL player

And toward the end of her career wins another chip

Went from a broke stripper to landing a financial portfolio that not even antidope antidope could have hooked her up with

She embraced the grind, and her hard work paid off.

Last edited:
The key word here is "young", cmon yall :smh: We all would've ****ed them at that age, but we know better now
32 year old Jalen Green hopefully should look back and be like "Wtf was 22 year old me thinking?", but her *** knows better
Let't not make excuses for predatory women just because we also wanted to stick our penis in them
fresh-prince-we (1).gif

I get the predatory part doe

ive seen draya in person and i was in dyckman two weeks ago and im saying the girls there are on par if not better (as they are natural)

maybe if its in denver and embiid dont play

but you smoking some **** early this morning if you think they cant win 1 game in 7 games series vs Nuggs
I think Denver is on a whole different level than Philly. Embiid still has to get over the elevating his game in the playoffs bump. It’s absolutely not crazy to think Denver would sweep them :lol:. Moot point because Philly isn’t making the Finals this year.

I think Denver is on a whole different level than Philly. Embiid still has to get over the elevating his game in the playoffs bump. It’s absolutely not crazy to think Denver would sweep them :lol:. Moot point because Philly isn’t making the Finals this year.
deff a moot point but if the time does come put your money where your mouth is

simple

deff a moot point but if the time does come put your money where your mouth is

simple
I know this is your calling card, but I don’t care about betting you just because I think your team doesn’t stand a chance against Denver :lol:

I know this is your calling card, but I don’t care about betting you just because I think your team doesn’t stand a chance against Denver :lol:

we entitled to our own opinion but thats a funny one you have

we seen how the teams match up when embiid an joker both play obv only in philly but ya Sixers can win 1 game vs the nuggets in a 7 game series esp a game in Philly

just a dumb opinion thats all

standing a chance vs winning 1 game is 2 complete diff things

I need to see Embiid not turn into 7 foot Melo on the perimeter in the playoffs before I give them a chance against Denver ngl

I'd give Philly 2 games like Phoenix got 2 though 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom