The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

You are proving his point

I’ve never been a sympathizer about D. Rose injuries. It’s a part of sports. I’m talking about actual on court ability. Even when both were at peak health. Simmons was always fools gold

I literally just bought up Len Bias earlier in the day who never played a minute. :lol: :lol:. Not talking about “what if’s”. Simply going off aesthetics and what I’ve seen.

Rose was always loved for his game. What did people ever enjoy about Simmons? Even at peak health? :lol: :lol:

We’ve all seen Ben Simmons play, dude was never special. :lol: :lol: :lol: with or without injuries.

D Rose was special

People knew he had flaws but. When Simmons was in Philly he wasn’t viewed as “A PHONY” until he passed up the layup against the Hawks, and then everything began.

I don’t even know what finessence finessence is ranting about today but none of it is right :lol:

You were just in the NFL thread defending Joe Burrow. You have bigger issues :lol: :lol:

You dudes upset because some of us aren’t Ben Simmons fans or detractors of 90s basketball. Taking it personal while everyone else is just having a dialogue:lol: :lol:

Hopefully Trump uses the funds from his signed Joe Burrow jersey to pay his debts :lol: :rofl:

Otto Porter looks like a dad in the 70s that just wants his son to do what the coach says

I’ve never been a sympathizer about D. Rose injuries. It’s a part of sports. I’m talking about actual on court ability. Even when both were at peak health. Simmons was always fools gold

I literally just bought up Len Bias earlier in the day who never played a minute. :lol: :lol:. Not talking about “what if’s”. Simply going off aesthetics and what I’ve seen.

Rose was always loved for his game. What did people ever enjoy about Simmons? Even at peak health? :lol: :lol:

We’ve all seen Ben Simmons play, dude was never special. :lol: :lol: :lol: with or without injuries.

D Rose was special
His point seems to be because Ben is less liked he gets jokes while a well-liked athlete gets sympathy.

Your counter-argument is listing reasons people like other athletes (Rose) more than Ben

Which doesn't refute anything he is saying. In fact, it is proving evidence for his argument.

His point seems to be because Ben is less liked, he gets jokes while an athlete who is well-liked gets sympathy.

Your counter-argument is listing reasons people like other athletes (Rose) more than Ben

Which doesn't refute anything he is saying. In fact, it is proving evidence for his argument.

That is is why I stick to arguing with higher ranking members of ALA.

No fun in playing this game on rookie, Jordan diehards are too easy.

It's a shame Otto Porter Jr. always got hurt. Really good role player.

1710179318910.png

there was something in that Bay Area water

You were just in the NFL thread defending Joe Burrow. You have bigger issues :lol: :lol:

You dudes upset because some of us aren’t Ben Simmons fans or detractors of 90s basketball. Taking it personal while everyone else is just having a dialogue:lol: :lol:

Hopefully Trump uses the funds from his signed Joe Burrow jersey to pay his debts :lol: :rofl:
Lying >>>>

Ironic to see you talking about somebody paying debts, though.

I feel like a lot of people don't even believe Ben about his back. Every few months he comes back to hoopla and is collecting checks from the bench 2 games later. To the average person it would seem suspicious and unfair, especially considering his history of quitting when healthy.

I forgot about this dude.

The last contribution I remember from him when he was doing victory laps over Roe v. Wade
I be half joking, but he literally is elite defensively the best example of can guard 1-5 and protect the rim. He is a doofus though. Still young though, but Klutch failed him

Ben Simmons never approached the game seriously, and he's been a lame since college.

It should be no surprise he's just there to collect checks :lol:

I'm not a doctor, nor am I Ben Simmons. Realistically speaking it is not in Ben Simmons best interest to not play basketball. Ben has one more year left on his contract and he is 28 years old.

Unless he makes progress to being some type of contributing NBA player this will most likely be his last contract. So for the "He just wants to collect checks" crowd why would he cut his time for collecting checks short in what should be his prime?

I be half joking, but he literally is elite defensively the best example of can guard 1-5 and protect the rim. He is a doofus though. Still young though, but Klutch failed him

No we didn't. He failed himself.

Back
Top Bottom