The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Today's slate :emoji_mask:

NFL Free Agency got Silver shook :smh:

Yeah these matchups looking rough tonight.

Suns vs. Cavaliers might be something.

Is Wemby byke. Might tune in to see what he does to the Steveless Warriors or if Draymond tries to put him in a sleeper.

Yeah these matchups looking rough tonight.

Suns vs. Cavaliers might be something.

Is Wemby byke. Might tune in to see what he does to the Steveless Warriors or if Draymond tries to put him in a sleeper.
Wemby AND Vassell are back.

#3 Straight L OTW
mjcry1 (1).png

33-31 soon, #5 on the way can't wait for the guy that posts the smiling Draymond meme to pop back up it's almost that time of the year.

Today's slate :emoji_mask:

NFL Free Agency got Silver shook :smh:

NBA basically takes the the last three weeks of March off. No TNT Thursdays or ABC games after this week for awhile. ESPN still has random double headers, but that's because they don't broadcast the men's tournament.

Larry Johnson has a better 3pt shooting percentage and free throw percentage than Lebron :lol: :lol: :lol:

And averages the same amount of rebounds. Was basically a 20-10 guy his first 4 seasons as an undersized PF and had better shooting averages than LeBron :lol:

What are you yapping about?

…. And LeBron dressed up as “Flo” from the progressive commercials. What now? :lol:

0CF49D8B-85B4-4FA2-8B9D-75B31E7B4C7C.png
Real men ain't dressing like women for money.

Denzel and Katt tried to tell yall

His point seems to be because Ben is less liked he gets jokes while a well-liked athlete gets sympathy.

Your counter-argument is listing reasons people like other athletes (Rose) more than Ben

Which doesn't refute anything he is saying. In fact, it is proving evidence for his argument.
I’ll never give a guy with mental problems the same empathy in their career path as a generational talent who had the mindset and was put down by a terrible injury.

I was there. I witnessed it. He wanted to win as much as anyone in today’s NBA. I never got even an oz of that from BS. If anything his attitude consistently made it seem like he didn’t care about playing.

Back
Top Bottom