The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

When has Bron ever admitted to being involved in anything dealing with front office shenanigans?

I feel like Detroit, Bulls, Wizards and Hornets are all in a master of evil plan to who can be the worst management of the decade. Glad I’m not a fan. Shout out to the true fans. Times gotta be tough. Especially Detroit. Did they ever get clean water?
That was flint

But

Detroit needs to start over, new owner ASAP. Change logo and jerseys (owner ignoring it and is a dumb coke head)

Atleast we got rid of GM and Coach

But owner needs to go and have someone rich and really into basketball in place

I wonder if this will get the same amount of hate as the stockton assist thing from a few years ago.

Stern was determined to make Jordan be the “GOAT” and it worked. People still think he’s the greatest :lol:
Let me keep an eye out on Ant's boxscores and Silver's call log from here on out

200 (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: HIM

Yes, because I’m sure it’s 100 percent verifiable there’s never been any stat juicing in LeBron’s favor ever.

BTW, I don’t think the DPOY award ranks that highly amongst the factors that cause people to rate Mike as the GOAT. And that award or not, he was an elite perimeter defender.

Last edited:
Yes, because I’m sure it’s 100 percent verifiable there’s never been any stat juicing in LeBron’s favor ever.

BTW, I don’t think the DPOY award ranks that highly amongst the factors that cause people to rate Mike as the GOAT. And that award or not, he was an elite perimeter defender.
This is my issue with the LeBron GOAT defenders, they always claiming MJ fans coming for them.....

It's actually moreso the opposite

Back
Top Bottom