The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

When has Bron ever admitted to being involved in anything dealing with front office shenanigans?
ADVERTISEMENT​
That's yalls man. And then he will turn around and make it seem like folks are crazy for calling him LeGm.

Salute to Monk getting them bags after being down and out leaving Charlotte :pimp:

I'm mad he didn't get a chance to go somewhere and prove he is better than Donovan Mitchell. :smh:

And as much as I likes Carusso, he deserves to be on a winning team, not a team stuck in forever purgatory. Plus , he's over 30, misses a lot of games, and had 1 yr left. Aaaaand, we can't draft for crap. Might as well take a flyer on Giddey. Dont get it twisted though , our front office sucks.

Lebron fans
“he don’t even talk to JJ”

1718942692251.png

Can't remember the exact podcast, I think it was Zach Lowe several years ago. Maybe the Utah Jazz? He mentioned there being some questionable assists. It was actually interesting league wide how home score keepers or whoever is involved in the system can juice player numbers. I'm sure it has gone on forever, but interesting to think about.

What he specifically said on that one was that assists were being added on plays where you really had to stretch the definition. Like 4 seconds after the guy passed it off and the scorer made a basketball move they were getting credited

Wow I thought Monk could get a lot more with another team. That’s a steal for the Kings
He definitely could have. Curious to know if the final two years are player options though. The NBA media rights deal is up in 2026 so the cap is going to expand again. If the final two years are player options then Monk could opt out when the media rights deal is up and he’d qualify for a supermax with Sacramento because he will then have been on the team for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom