The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

You've never been on your high horse while in debt to others?
loPZHy2.png

You gotta touch some grass mane
@WASHED KING getting pressed by someone too cheap to pay up a bill is crazy

I’m looking forward to watching a healthy Mempis team next season.

Could absolutely see them getting a top 4 seed if nobody goes down for any significant period of time. Think the Ja/Bane/Smart trio could be really good.

Would be incredible for them if Clingan fell enough that they could figure out how to add him in the draft.

Last edited:
If I'm the Spurs, I'm pick swapping for a higher lotto pick. If you can pull off a draft day trade as the Spurs where you get Fultz, and a high lotto pick (top 3) then do it.

#whyhewasntretained Deonte Burton owes Teanna Trump money? I hear her name a lot, let me research and see if shes worth getting suspended then unsigned over. He also got into a fight with Schroeder the same week

Could absolutely see them getting a top 4 pick if nobody goes down for any significant period of time. Think the Ja/Bane/Smart trio could be really good.

Would be incredible for them if Clingan fell enough that they could figure out how to add him in the draft.

Their starting rotation at full health is good enough to be a top 6 team in the west but it feels like memphis is missing something. Maybe im trippin, but they don’t seem to have a bench outside of luke kennard and gg jackson and don’t have veterans that are healthy enough to have a deep playoff run.

Their starting rotation at full health is good enough to be a top 6 team in the west but it feels like memphis is missing something. Maybe im trippin, but they don’t seem to have a bench outside of luke kennard and gg jackson and don’t have veterans that are healthy enough to have a deep playoff run.
GG and Vince Williams both showed they can play last year. Santi Aldama can play. 9th pick in this draft. Seem in a good spot to me.

Bruce Brown only got that contract because Indiana needed a salary for a trade chip. So they paid a lot more than Brown’s market value to pick him up.

Guess that could potentially happen again with DJJ, but that seems crazy. Decent defender, good cutter, below average shooter. Can’t create off dribble.

Could absolutely see them getting a top 4 seed if nobody goes down for any significant period of time. Think the Ja/Bane/Smart trio could be really good.

bev.jpg

Food.

And Smart is no good off the ball offensively.

They should draft Edey, get off Adams and Smart and find a way to fill the Brooks void.

Back
Top Bottom