The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / USA vs AUS at noon ET on FS1

Ngl this is impressive as hell. CoD is tough, idk if its WZ or MP but to come out on top when theres legit pros who play 10 hours a day and he is just playing on his off time + ball and won? If he dont pan out in the league just become a streamer. :lol:

I think I read somewhere that he's already one of the better players in the world. Pretty sure he makes money off twitch playing videogames.

Seeing Grant Williams come in 2nd is more impressive.

Does anyone not feel good referring to Lebron James Junior as “Bronny”?
Only if you were to tell me that's not the name he prefers. If that's what he's chosen to go by, then that's what he should be called.

That said, "Bronny James Jr." is not a real name and shouldn't be represented on his jersey. His jersey should either say "B. James" or "James Jr."

Does anyone not feel good referring to Lebron James Junior as “Bronny”?

I just dont get why hes a Jr if Bronny is a different name than LeBron. Woudnt a Jr only be if it was the same name? Serious unless his govy is LeBron as well and Bronny just a nickname.

Edit: oh **** his govy is actually LeBron :lol:

I just dont get why hes a Jr if Bronny is a different name than LeBron. Woudnt a Jr only be if it was the same name? Serious unless his govy is LeBron as well and Bron just a nickname.
IMG_6926.gif

Think he can create just fine. Shooting certainly an issue. Plenty of time for further development though given age.

Caruso is also going to have to be paid soon and the team is trying to (finally) go for a youth movement.

No brainer.
Yea, I don’t think he creates well enough to be a primary ball handler and having to pay him before the shooting development is pretty bad.

But Caruso easily slots in on teams who are actually trying to win now. OKC got rid of someone who was unplayable for them in the playoffs and got a dude who played a role on a championship team.

Only if you were to tell me that's not the name he prefers. If that's what he's chosen to go by, then that's what he should be called.

That said, "Bronny James Jr." is not a real name and shouldn't be represented on his jersey. His jersey should either say "B. James" or "James Jr."
I agree, I just want him to be himself and not be forced to do anything that he doesn’t want to do.

Yea, I don’t think he creates well enough to be a primary ball handler and having to pay him before the shooting development is pretty bad.

But Caruso easily slots in on teams who are actually trying to win now. OKC got rid of someone who was unplayable for them in the playoffs and got a dude who played a role on a championship team.
I agree it’s a great trade for OKC. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t also good for Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom