The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

it’s such a Ross/TJ Maxx shoe, it looks like a takedown version of a sig, they even half assed you with the technology like a takedown. **** need to be 37.99

It's so many other shoes out there too. If you gonna have a ugly shoe you gotta be a legit superstar, Steph can afford to have a ugly shoe. If you Devin Booker your **** gotta be on point.

Ain't heard nobody say they tryna cop them new Devin Bookers. :lol:

Do kids even buy a lot of these new shoes aside from Bron. All I see them wear are retro Jordans that they release. Nobody really wearing basketball shoes casually off the courts like that anymore. At least from what I see

Do kids even buy a lot of these new shoes aside from Bron. All I see them wear are retro Jordans that they release. Nobody really wearing basketball shoes casually off the courts like that anymore. At least from what I see
Kids trying to be comfortable most of the time. Feel like teens just be wearing crocs and those Birkenstock bostons now.

I’ve got multiple pairs of bookers and they’re some of the most comfortable shoes I’ve got. I work in a Moddle school/junior high and they def wear new Nikes, AEs, etc.

Nobody been wearing ball kicks casually off court for like 10 years. :lol:

Theres those outliers but gone are the Wale fit type days. He been wearing the AE1’s casually though.

That is actually incredibly cool and a proud moment to get to carry the flag and lead the delegation.

Live near a high school. Everyone wearing Jordans, AF1s, or Yeezy slides.

Nothing changed since my time. Was always Jordans, AF1s, or those Adidas slides.

Nobody really wearing air maxes anymore though. Infrared 90s, 95s were in heavy rotation back then

Back
Top Bottom