The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

The thing is that they're not wrong but what they are saying is different than the criticism in this thread that was based on physical violence and Andrew Tate which is what people took issue with.

I hope Embiid wins a chip because I don't want him to be an overlooked talent of this generation due to snubs. Missed out on an MVP. No DPOYs. Second Team All-NBA and All-Defense. Like he is great but just barely misses out every year |l

well yea he cant be giving 100% on defense every time down the floor he also gotta get his 35+ with ease a night on the other end unlike the other DPOY that are at the top -- embiid does it on both ends

he completely stopped the clippers last night from getting to the paint and scoring in the 4th once he came back in

Embiid comes back in at 7:35 left in 4th its 104-98

Clippers get there first bucket at 2:35 a whole 5 mins later - but at that time its already 117-100 sixers

embiid started and finished that game

26 points at half - GREAT defense in the final 5-6 mins of the game
Dpoy for 5 minutes a game?

I remember when Duke & UNC were NOT f’n with Wall :lol:. He wasn’t their “type”, despite him being in state and the best player in the country.

Coach K used to criticize Cal, and his one and dones….then saw the tides changing and quietly began going after THOSE type of cats :lol:. It only took a few short years.

I remember when Duke & UNC were NOT f’n with Wall :lol:. He wasn’t their “type”, despite him being in state and the best player in the country.

Coach K used to criticize Cal, and his one and dones….then saw the tides changing and quietly began going after THOSE type of cats :lol:. It only took a few short years.
Team USA really turned things around for K.

Guy has his own custom celebration (which is fire) so IDK how much room he has to talk:

giphy.gif

Let the kids play man, its a game, lets not add all this seriousness to it.

The funny thing is that once Coach K got down with new world order in college basketball recruiting, he started beating Coach Cal at his own game.

Dpoy for 5 minutes a game?

he plays defense all game just not at 100%

without embiids defense the sixers would be bottom of the barrel

He IS that much of a difference maker

you tried though my guy respect

the Entire defense is hinged on his rim protection - if you dont watch the sixers just lmk

i know JJJ is missing at #1

but how is embiid at 3 (really 4th) if he only does it in 5 mins ? cmon man obviously he does this night in and night out all game

just give the guy his respect

Last edited:
mmwpfutnfuf51.jpg

"WE NEED TO SET BETTER EXAMPLES" Guy who calls other people chumps and is constantly in beef on the floor

Dame Lillard is my main man though and I am all for trash-talking in any facet that isn't on some wild personal stuff that has nothing to do with basketball like KG.

It’s wild that kids are doomed these days when I saw fistfights on national tv as a kid. Seems like growth going from MJ mushing Reggie miller to now simply telling your opponent he’s too small

Celebrations are only ok if it's something Bron would do on court.

You got terrible influences like Steph running wild, throwing mouthpieces, shimmying, going to sleep on the court?

DISGUSTING.

I just wanna know why these kids keep dropping it low because I never seen ANYONE do that on the court :lol:

Fortnight influence can’t be ignored as well.

But I ain’t never seen a player drop it low on a basketball court. That was wild :lol:

The skill level of these kids is def up tho. 8 year olds shooting 3s with relative ease and confidence and not doubling or just walking with the ball

The funny thing is that once Coach K got down with new world order in college basketball recruiting, he started beating Coach Cal at his own game.

Yup. I mean, he’s a better coach than cal. Plus USA basketball and that pipeline made it even sweeter for Coach K.

These last 15 years of basketball went by quick as hell. Lots of changes

The thing is that they're not wrong but what they are saying is different than the criticism in this thread that was based on physical violence and Andrew Tate which is what people took issue with.

I hope Embiid wins a chip because I don't want him to be an overlooked talent of this generation due to snubs. Missed out on an MVP. No DPOYs. Second Team All-NBA and All-Defense. Like he is great but just barely misses out every year |l

what are you talking about
my criticism was not "based on that"

don't lie about what I said because you don't have a counter argument.

Back
Top Bottom