The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

So why isn’t Cam Reddish that good? Is he not a great shooter?

The curious case of Cam Reddish. I knew he wasnt gonna live up to his potential coming out the draft, but w.e been going on in his career has been puzzling.

RJ Barrett isnt a great shooter and he avgs 35mpg. If Cam played 35mpg consistently he can put up w.e RJ puts up on a nightly basis. It's gotta be mostly off the court stuff because it's about to be 3 teams in 3 years for him.

So why isn’t Cam Reddish that good? Is he not a great shooter?
Adjustment to nba style and athleticism. He is not physically superior to grown men like he once was playing against his peers in high school and college.
Learning how to play off the ball. Probably rarely did that his whole life.
Injuries since coming into the league
Shown flashes, but way too inconsistent to rely on. Big drop off when he is good and bad.
Solid defender. Can be a 3 and d type guy.

First-Team All-Look The Part. Permanent potential

6'8", 220 lb athletic wing. He'll get more chances than most just because of his measurables & draft position.

Better make that trip to the Lakers and get on thag Malik Monk/Lonnie Walker career rehab plan

326132212_475374761461803_4654413652031244913_n.jpg

The curious case of Cam Reddish. I knew he wasnt gonna live up to his potential coming out the draft, but w.e been going on in his career has been puzzling.

RJ Barrett isnt a great shooter and he avgs 35mpg. If Cam played 35mpg consistently he can put up w.e RJ puts up on a nightly basis. It's gotta be mostly off the court stuff because it's about to be 3 teams in 3 years for him.
Probably so. Both RJ and Cam were bums at Duke.

Rui at his best looks like he's doing a good Kawhi impersonation and at his worst is like the long lost Morris brother.

Darius Bazley, rfa for rfa. Try to stop him from saying misogynistic things on the twitters and you got an elite switchable 1-5 defender and athlete who is a train wreck on offense if you keep allowing/encouraging face up drives

I guess we kind of need to clear up a roster spot too for 2023 frp. Take Eugene Omoruyi or Lindy Waters also

Back
Top Bottom