The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Also that was corny . Gotta call a spade a spade . If any other spectator did that we’d say fans gotta relax
Yeah. Basically Shannon was talking reckless because the biggest (literally in terms of physical size) LeBron Stan in the world and got mad when the Grizz talked back.

DR6FXE7REQ7VEYX64JV4YD56Q4.jpg

hold up, i missed my opportunity to mention this about tony. you can't tell me that TP wasn't trippin for cheating on her. to this day, Longoria is still my biggest celebrity crush of all time. when i saw her on desperate housewives

sunglasses-chris-farley.gif

all shannon said was he was "too small" which i do not see as crossing the line. when dillon started cussing, then i think it was game on for shannon.
🤷‍♀️
but i can imagine shannon being hella loud as usual. who knows? maybe, there's more to it :lol:

all shannon said was he was "too small" which i do not see as crossing the line. when dillon started cussing, then i think it was game on for shannon.
🤷‍♀️
but i can imagine shannon being hella loud as usual. who knows? maybe, there's more to it :lol:

Yeah that's not crazy. I've always said that type of talk comes with the territory.
Saying **** you is fighting words to some people.

Back
Top Bottom