The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

332477388_866640364593758_3959078655489797026_n.jpg

PG jus wears Kobe’s now. He knows his sig is trash :lol:
Funny enough, I see a good number of NBA guys other than PG wearing PG 6. Huerter had them on for the 3 point contest -

which is probably not a point in their favor now given his performance :lol:

The blow-back to this ASW is a big illustration to me that a lot of people just like to complain loudly and/or have bad or very selective memories.

I do agree that the commentary was poor for the most part, but that’s not an ASW problem, it’s a TNT problem.

The 2020 ASG was fun when they started to tighten up. That target score at the end everyone was trying. They just need someone to set the tone. I agree its a kids/family event more than anything but I would like to see some of it be fairly competitive. Giannis knows how to have fun but also wants to win. Wish he played more.

The 2020 ASG was fun when they started to tighten up. That target score at the end everyone was trying. They just need someone to set the tone. I agree its a kids/family event more than anything but I would like to see some of it be fairly competitive. Giannis knows how to have fun but also wants to win. Wish he played more.
2018 was peak competitiveness the first year they switched to the draft format. That final quarter and minute was some of the most intense action I've ever seen at an ASG :lol:

KD and Bron double teaming Steph at the end to secure the W :rofl: :pimp:

durant-curry.jpg

basket-nba-allstar.jpg

curry-doubled.jpg

920265240.jpg.jpg

925087840.jpg.jpg

2020 was good too with everyone gunning to win that inaugural Kobe MVP award

Not sure why this has to be said year after year but the ASG isn't for the Hardcore NBA audience. Not sure why yall insist on crying about the ccompetition level after each game.

The game is for casual fans and children.

They just want to see people jog up and down the court and get dunks, get yanked, and shoot 3s.

It isn't for us.
All it was missing was the PA blaring sweet Georgia Brown and some confetti buckets..

this move works if Russ agreed to not close but if any sort of minutes or role was promised… good luck.

PG supposed to be Reggie’s boy and first pushed for Wall, the pushed for Westbrook while pushing Reggie out.

Back
Top Bottom