The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I wonder if Bron knew Bronny was gonna be a top pick in his draft year and that's why he walked back his prior comments about playing against him and not with him a few weeks ago.

c0632-16684911381187-1920.jpg

Bron is smart. Knows if he develops his son into a shooter or a defender, every team wants a player like that.

This is worse than an NTers take

You only need to play in 70% of all games (58 ) to qualify for the statistical rankings (PPG, RPG, APG, FG%). All-NBA/MVP should be 75 or 80% (62-66). I think that that’s reasonable considering historically the average NBA player misses 18% of the games throughout their career and ~20% seems to be the recent average missed games per season.

Yo these ex-Lakers REALLY don’t like the Lakers organization and perhaps Bron at ALL :lol:

Dude is on a 11-seed, 2GB from the play-in and he said his goal is to knock a team IN ANOTHER CONFERENCE out of the playoff picture during a late March game. He’s making Silky Johnson and Buc Nasty proud out there in Chicago

Yeah once they get traded they don't like the organization.

This is more accurate than I thought :lol:

Back
Top Bottom