The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

They dropped Ja’s ads but they didn’t drop him.

He’s getting second chances, which is good.
Would be a shortshighted to drop him completely, given what he's done to date. Society tends to move on from stuff like this relatively quickly, especially with someone who is otherwise likeable and marketable like Ja is. But I definitely get why his endorsemet partners want to let the heat die down a little before resuming with him as the face of any ad campaigns. Maybe after there stops being memes about him everyday on social media.

Yea the strip club ain’t for everybody and most folks can’t/don’t know how to do it right :lol:
I preface this by saying I haven't been to a strip club in probably 15 years, but I've had some real good times at those type of establishments and a few meh trips as well.

For me, you have to be with the right group of people - fun and outgoing, but not dude's prone to doing dumb **** when they get drunk. Also has to be a good quality club - not all of them are. And you have to be focused on just having a fun time, and not in an overly-thirsty frame of mind.

First PHA, now Myrie has made an enemy out of Screamin' A.

scott-hall-scott.gif

For a long time I was worried about the Lakers giving the Pelicans a top three pick with this year's swap but now it looks like The Lakers and the Pelicans are going to finish with basically the same record.

When it's all said and done it's doing to be interesting to see What the Anthony Davis trade actually looks like. At the time it seemed like New Orleans gotten absolute haul for AD but so far it seems like the only tangible, long-term asset they got from a trade Brandon Ingram

The actual breakdown of the draft assets New Orleans got from the Anthony Davis trade is even sadder than I thought. The narrative was that New Orleans "made the Lakers pay" and The Pelicans "got a historic haul" for Anthony Davis when the only NBA starter level player they have to show for it is Brandon Ingram.

As teams Make these pick heavy trades, It's going to be interesting to see how things look in the end.

The actual breakdown of the draft assets New Orleans got from the Anthony Davis trade is even sadder than I thought. The narrative was that New Orleans "made the Lakers pay" and The Pelicans "got a historic haul" for Anthony Davis when the only NBA starter level player they have to show for it is Brandon Ingram.

As teams Make these pick heavy trades, It's going to be interesting to see how things look in the end.

Now do the Paul George trade 👀

Nuggs might be easing up a little too much. They don’t quite have the 1 seed locked yet.

Jokic not necessarily getting cooked but BK is targeting him and it's forcing their defense to scramble and overhelp. So basically it's like he's getting hockey cooked

Mikal Bridges has put up 26 on 50/50/90 splits as a Net
full
He leveled up after Book went down, and took it to another level in BK

Them demanding dude instead of accepting CP3 will work out to be one of the best moves this franchise has made in a while

Plus, he is under contract for the next three years at 23.3 million per

In comparison, they are on the hook for Simmons at around 39 million for the next two :smh:

Back
Top Bottom