The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I mean...idk. you hit a dude in the d...****...you gotta go bro. Even if you didn't mean too. He did mean to hit him, in the thigh or pelvis. He just happened to catch his shaft n balls.
Talkin abt Embiid or Harden?

19750877-C4EC-40D6-9E1E-6EAD15AB67B7.jpeg

Would’ve been perfect :lol:
kemps!

He is questioning if James Naismith really invented basketball because there is a belief by some that it was actually derived from by Mesoamericans in the 1500s. Here is a quick read on it:
oh lord.

First time hearing about this. Thanks for the link

He is questioning if James Naismith really invented basketball because there is a belief by some that it was actually derived from by Mesoamericans in the 1500s. Here is a quick read on it:
Ah, that's helpful. I was like, "what the hell did Aaron Neismith do to get a reference on Brown's playoff shoes"?

I thought it was a wrap for the clappers like 2 years ago and they somehow managed to add Powell Batum Roco and Russ who've more or less carried them when their big 2 was out. They'll figure it out

Not when Kiwi continues to play when he feels like it.

Definitely some Christopher Columbus vibes. Shout out to the Mesoamericans

I always thought a strike to the genitals were an automatic ejection and if intentional, suspension.
It is like flagrant foul to the head. Even if you didn't mean to hit the guy in the head, but you did

:emoji_fish: :emoji_thinking:

Draymond didn't get suspended or even ejected I don't believe for either of those nut kicks to Steven Adams. His leash is super long.

They shouldn’t.

If they were gonna do anything they should have done it then. Embiid should have been ejected and Harden common foul. IMO.

All the technology you think the NBA could do something similar to VAR; instead of responding after the media, coaches, fans and players gave their two cents which influences their actions.

Back
Top Bottom