The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Blouses. Sucks injuries derailed a potentially great series but

f36f1b07-91e1-4f35-84d9-4e46a294ae4f_text.gif

They way y’all talking in here I thought Clippers was up :lol:

Russ doing what he’s always done,put up #s as the primary ball handler in a losing effort. Mans got 35 but he a -7

They kind of need to win this game for it to matter. (IMO)

If they lose it’s still empty stats regardless of the rosters, he's had big stat games for us in close losses before.

Not really.

This russ talk is all nonsense.

If Lakers could have had Russ at a vet min deal, it works way better then making 47 mil.

But let em talk.

Phoenix-Denver has to be one of the most interesting 2nd round matchups in recent years.

My initial instinct is Denver has no chance.
but the Suns their lack of depth gives me pause.

you ain't slick with your "questions" though. it's instigating at best.
ending with "i'm very pro blm btw" is just you wanting to have your cake and eating it.
it's insincere, if not underhanded. no one needs an ally like you
You deduced my entire principle beliefs and outlook on life and all voting tendencies from one post.

Ok.

Phoenix-Denver has to be one of the most interesting 2nd round matchups in recent years.

My initial instinct is Denver has no chance.
but the Suns their lack of depth gives me pause.
Denver being awful when Jokic is off the court gives me pause. Don’t know what to make of that series

Russ still isn't really effective as a 3rd option and was getting benched in 4th quarters for a reason. His shooting improved on the clippers but over a full season I doubt it would hold up

A CP3 3-1 series getting blown would be chefs kiss

But my bracket needs this over in 6

I’m thinking the Suns close out fairly easily on Tuesday. If the basketball gods wanted this series to go six, we would have pulled out one of the last two games.

it's almost as if load management is dumb
I think in terms of Kawhi idk if you even have a choice. Those knees are clearly close to done if they keep getting aggravated

You think he could have played 60+ games anyways? Doesn't look like it load management or not

Back
Top Bottom