The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

FubpMwzagAAcEXy

If you’re Sacramento that 4th quarter will be huge for their confidence for game 5. I thought they were done but they battled back and had numerous chances to get the lead if not for bad decisions. Not to nitpick but Fox’s missed free throw was huge. I know it was just one but he did it in game 1 as well.

but his shot was actually a good shot selection
monk was a prayer and harrison taking step backs isn't a good shot
She’s criticizes players for shooting open shots early in the shot clock all game. This is 2023 that’s the game these days. fox was guarded just as much during his 3 but she’s quiet after they make the three.

harrison hovering at the perimeter when he knows he's shooting like *** during the playoffs.. should've cut to the rim for a better shot, especially with dray doubling fox.

is what it is.. it makes up for wiggins missing a wide open three in game 1

The best part of this ending as a Dubs fan is that HB hopefully getting PTSD after his two misses and gonna infect the Kangs with his mental collapse miss every shot breakdown the next 2

If you’re Sacramento that 4th quarter will be huge for their confidence for game 5. I thought they were done but they battled back and had numerous chances to get the lead if not for bad decisions. Not to nitpick but Fox’s missed free throw was huge. I know it was just one but he did it in game 1 as well.
Thats not nit picking at all. Free throws decide close games. Gotta capitalize

Back
Top Bottom