The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I actually think it's the opposite. I feel the suns would be an easier match up for us while the nuggets would give us a tougher match up because of their depth.... And I was with you with book being overrated but I think he's shed that label this playoff run. He's balling

Dont give a **** what that whiny, eyes too close to each other bum been doing this playoffs.

Glenn Rivers’ teams have blown 3 game playoff leads more than any other coach in NBA history, but I don’t see it happening in this series. Celtics are collapsing under the weight of knowing they tricked off two games to the Sixers.

Agree about Doc BUT…

He’s actually coached well since February and most of the hate comes from his reputation.

They’ve also been a resilient team this year. We had a TON of double digit deficits at the half where we ended up grinding it out and winning.

This team feels different.

Or maybe I’m just setting myself up for disappointment. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Phoenix hanging around despite the nice start from Denver and KD being uncharacteristically cold....

Back
Top Bottom