The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Hope my guy Chef doesn’t get the same treatment
D9429DDC-E763-48DF-90D4-1B9B9FB7F918.jpeg

For those who don't know.......
Transplant GS fans and Curry fanatics come hang out with me in the Steph Curry thread

Its a safe space for yall to come and let out your frustrations and discuss where do you go from here 🙂

Kerr was definitely outcoached. Has a blind spot for the motion offense. Almost gave away the Rockets series like that. And they just don’t have that firepower anymore. They had numerous poor offensive performances against a very bad Kings defense and he was still slow to adjust in this one.

Have to give Darvin Ham his props, but by far the biggest catalyst here is Pelinka.

A lot of this is what we were all talking about earlier in the year, when you have Bron & AD you’re pretty far along already :lol: its not rocket science. Depleting your bench to bring in a low IQ guy is an actively harmful move. Bron is 40 so you need a secondary playmaker but he can’t be low IQ and you can’t deplete the bench.

He somehow brought in a real secondary playmaker & partially repleted the bench.

Staggering difference before & after the moves, incredible story unfolding.
KD told everybody Kerr offense was wack

Said that 💩 was one dimensional and that he didn’t want to run it

Me?? Bro I posted last night lol.

I felt bad, losing ****ing sucks but I gave respect. Not bitter. Lakers won.

I don't have a dog in the fight now. Which sucks for playoff time. But I'm Gucci. The stress is over at least lol

that last part. wheeww.. warriors playoff stress from the past ten years + 49ers trickin off every opportunity got my hairline cooked. time to relax, start my finasteride regimen and come back strong in october

REDEMPTION TOUR 2024!

S&T Dray and Dubious + all the 2nd rounders they want.

Knicks need a wild card and Thibs needs an enforcer instead of another iso scoring threat [that shrinks in the moment].

Time to take the reins off RJ, Obi and Deuce.

Short sighted. Kerr keeping it a bean. Championship teams are more than one player. It's overall roster. including bench. Defense. Mentality. Chemistry. Had guys complaining about minutes and pouting on the bench. Others you didn't know who they were really loyal to. And players literally fighting.

We were hoping to overcome the weaknesses that were glaring this year that weren't there last season. But those red flags turned into Disneyland.
The roster was basically the same as last year and the West was/is wide open. Those are a lot of organizational/leadership issues. Otto Potter was the biggest personnel change. Two timelines caught up to the Warriors and Jordan Poole was awful in the playoffs.

I know you ain’t saying WE :lol:

They still won without Durant though

tbh, Poole and Klay just wet the bed. They got looks, along with Steph

Just elite bricking. Credit to LAL defense for sure but yeah, them dudes couldn't hit ****
KD got traded after the 2019 season
They lucked up in 2022 because nearly all of the contenders had major injuries
Besides 2022 they’ve been mediocre to slightly above average at best

1684012722707.png

Back
Top Bottom