The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I know the Rockets need a steady hand to run the team and all that, but I would be a lil worried bout Harden filling that role at this point…His motivations to come back seem like it has nothing to do with basketball and he’s a prime candidate for overnight off the cliff washed

Only reason I’m giving yo the benefit of the doubt is he hasnt had a serious injury

I know the Rockets need a steady hand to run the team and all that, but I would be a lil worried bout Harden filling that role at this point…His motivations to come back seem like it has nothing to do with basketball and he’s a prime candidate for overnight off the cliff washed

Only reason I’m giving yo the benefit of the doubt is he hasnt had a serious injury
Harden and Melo bout to start a Big 3 superteam :nerd:

It’s a win win for both parties. Harden gets his last huge contract. In Texas of all places. While Houston gets to fill up seats and still be trash

Think the absence of Herro (depending on how much he misses) is going to rear its head a bit more in this series than it has thus far.

Cs in 6.

Good morning America!

Today's top stories....

"Three's Company: why Doc Rivers, James Harden, and Russell Westbrook should all get together and dominate the Chinese Basketball Association with Dwight Howard next season"

"Ja Morant: why Aaron Hernandez is my idol"

"Lakers vs Denver: the 'Ham Sandwich' defense against Jokic explained

"Savannah James and what she did to LeBron's ailing foot the night before Game 6 explained."

"Shannon Sharpe vs Tee Morant in a can't-miss exhibition boxing match with Lavar Ball coming straight from his shift at Footlocker Ontario Mills to referee the event."

Last edited:
James gonna be calling for the ball to walk it up when Jalen and Jabari are going to want to run. :lol:

aint reading the thread EYE dont care to catch up

Bryce Harper/Jalen hurts > Carter Hart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Embiid

i seen enough

if someone is going to just quit on a team we good over here

Bryce Harper & Jalen Hurts BOTH LOST a Championship and still continue to be THE LEADER ON AND OFF THE FEILD

EYE still am going to be a sixers homer but that was very very disappointing ending - rather have been swept

this aint the offseason thread so i am done here Good Luck to rest of the teams left

i was left speechless lastnight

James gonna be calling for the ball to walk it up when Jalen and Jabari are going to want to run. :lol:
This literally happened either G6/G7. Tobias got a rebound and started to push. You see Jim in the back calling and yelling to slow it down. Tobias pushed and got Melton an open three, Melton bricked but Tobias got the board and kicked to Maxey who made a 3

Boston called timeout and Jim is yelling at Tobias about pushing lol

do you guys think the heat really have a chance vs the celtics? i think celtics in 4 or 5
They’ll be in striking distance whenever Tatum has 1 of those weird games & then Jimmy will have at least 1 night where he doesn’t miss.

So I see 2 at the most, any more than that is hard to fathom.

Jimmy did not have to take 30 shots against the Knicks but Boston is a top 3 offense in the league. So he’ll have to get em up every game.

With the every other day scheduling, he’s not gonna have anything after G4, G5.

Harden will go byke to Houston. Embiid will request a trade to the Knicks. This has been an open secret for awhile. The Process era is over…. ⚰️

Back
Top Bottom