The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Zion’s defensive effort is down there with the worst we’ve seen from Bron/Trae/Harden. Nique laughing at him right now :lol:

With both him & Val playing big minutes I don’t know how they’re getting stops in the playoffs
Big pressure on everyone else

Luckily for them the other west teams all seem to be dealing with red flags as well

It’s like Kyrie did a crime.

My man just tweeted the wrong thing. Literal cancellation. He going out worse than Kanye.
Nobody forced him to publicize and anti-Semitic video on his social media channels. He could have already made it go away if took more accountability earlier. And he still has an opportunity to get back in the NBA.

Assuming he managed his money right, he still has 10s of millions of dollars. Maybe more.

If he’s effectively forced out of the NBA, I’m pretty confident he can make a ton of money playing basketball overseas (except maybe in Israel).

So is he really cancelled?

I think Kyrie is a bonehead for not apologizing from the jump and avoiding all this mess.

The list seems like a rather easy thing to accomplish given he already was willing to give the 500K

However, the Nets look ridiculous too at this point. You let Kyrie hijack your franchise for years. I have a feeling that Tsai wants to finally impose his will on Kyrie, and is taking this opportunity to do so.

Just buy him out and end this.

Back
Top Bottom