The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Judgement day for Ja.

succession-blood.gif

I find it sad dudes really looking forward Ja Morant punishment over a little (pew pew) pistol. Dude made a mistake live with the burden. I know the punishment will be severe but hopefully not too severe.

I find it sad dudes really looking forward Ja Morant punishment over a little (pew pew) pistol. Dude made a mistake live with the burden. I know the punishment will be severe but hopefully not too severe.

I don't think folks are looking forward to him BEING punished, I just think folks just want to know how long the suspension will be.

I think it is the fact that he lied to silver and got caught doing something stupid shortly after their meeting. Silver left it to the team to handle it the first time and gave him a pass. He couldn't even wait til the off season to get caught up. Nba playoffs and you got ja making news for the wrong reason

Back
Top Bottom