The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I’d rather pay 24 y/o Grant Williams 3 million/yr to sit in the corner and shoot 3s than pay 30+ y/o Tobias Harris 40 million/yr to shoot 3s in the corner.

Tobias is a decent player, just doesn’t deserve max pay and taking up all the cap space

Majority of Jordan’s suck but dudes jerk off to anything jumpman.
IMG_1375.gif

IMG_1376.gif

what’s overlooked is what if Sharp and Scoot takes a leaps next year? Get rid of Nurkic from now til next year and then give it a good 2-3 year shot at a title. And use Simons as trade ballast

Sharpe, Scoot, Lillard, Grant, Center, NTMLE, vet wings

That’s a great 7-8 rotation assuming scoot and Sharpe are near all star players by 2024-2025 which is very very possible

Not sure why everything with Lillard has to be about NEXT YEAR

Why is he a burger?
lol he disrespected the legend that is AI by making some flippant nonsensical joke about my squad.

Like I said never seen him b4 but all o sudden wanting a cheap laugh at the expense of an all time great. I thought that was pretty lame.

Burger lookin’ boy over there. Idk what SDE is nor do I care to Google. Whatever the case is, that’s some strong projecting going on over there out West.

Back
Top Bottom