The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Kuz and Poole bout be the most entertaining duo 🤣🔥
Every pregame about to be a photoshoot

giphy (85).gif

:pimp:

That is an excellent point. I stand corrected. I just think they want players not a black canvas like Washington. Unfortunately only guards are available and Maxey is the best of all the ones on the interested teams.

Dame+Embiid if you have to give up Maxey and Tobi ain’t really it to me. You be relying on Mann and Powell to step up
If you can get Dame with keeping 12 and Maxey, we might be cooking something lol

However I’d rather take Mann + pieces, sign Seth and bring back the non Simmo pre Jimbo Sixers

They watched themselves not be able to hit a 3 vs the Knicks. Just Garland and Donovan hoisting up nonsense.

They needed someone to spread the floor.

That’s a good signing for the Cavs.
I get he’s better than Okoro or D. Wade but he just shot 18% from 3 in the finals and 31% all playoffs. As an alleged knockdown shooter.

storm2006 storm2006 truth be told, i'm still bitter about Poole being traded. $25 million/year for dray is a fair deal in light of what he brings to their squad and the fact that he took a "discount" for them to retain KD back in the day.. i'm just really surprised that the 4th year is a PO

I respect the honesty about the feel :lol: I am not a fan of the PO either but the only thing I can say is “It’s Dray”

I didn’t get to respond to your last post but RE: Klay. How they act they will show me more about GM Dunleavy than this Dray deal or the Poole trade. Both of those moves were necessary for different reasons. The Klay extension (wait, length, value) is a really big decision.

Like the Strus deal for the Cavs. Wonder who the heat will get to replace him or if they just start Duncan now

nuggs could've done a lot worse. they are really high on christian brown/braun and peyton watson.
As they should be. I expect Christian and P Watt to take a big leap next season. With Murray and Joker you just really need to stay consistent on the margins which they will.

I get he’s better than Okoro or D. Wade but he just shot 18% from 3 in the finals and 31% all playoffs. As an alleged knockdown shooter.

**** happens. He’s still a shooter tho.

He lit up every other team in the playoffs.

And I mean LIT.

Back
Top Bottom