The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Yet y'all tried to call that man crazy :smh:

I don't be wrong just early.

If you go against the NT NBA status quo and actually evaluate players on an even playing field they would've saw my SGA > Luka take as a credible stance. It's cool though, once the Mavs miss the playoffs again this year, Luka gets another coach fired maybe they will start looking at the truth of the matter.

What an embarrassing performance from Luka :smh:

Folks will protect him either way. He will recover.

The media will coddle him.

They will continue pretend he doesn't display some of the most toxic things folks claim they hate about the modern game.

Iso, Iso, Iso.
Hero Ball.
Cry Baby mentality.

But yall will sit here and act like James Harden is the 2nd coming of Satan.

Last edited:
I don't be wrong just early.

If you go against the NT NBA status quo and actually evaluate players on an even playing field they would've saw my SGA > Luka take as a credible stance. It's cool though, once the Mavs miss the playoffs again this year, Luka gets another coach fired maybe they will start looking at the truth of the matter.
Too early to say that IMO but he’s ascending. Luka took a squad to the WCF. And gave the eventual champs a better fight than their Eastern Conference Finals opponent.

Folks will protect him either way. He will recover.

The media will coddle him.
Now why on earth would you make that assumption?

And I guess it balances out in the wash, considering …

Former players in the media counterpart who don’t maybe look like him, hate relentlessly and over critique and can’t concede that he’s one of the 3 to 5 best players in the league?

But, you know, they always struggle with that.

caucasiankai caucasiankai With a screename like that I'm sure you understand how/why Lukas will be fine/protected.
And with a screen name like yours, as I said, it’s balanced out by people that don’t look like him as former players, or even peers that relentlessly hate, nitpick and throw shade.

Such as yourself.

Bird, McHale, Dirk, Nash, Luka and now Jokic. It’s a sickness. Will not compute or admit, when the obvious, is the obvious. Basketball inferiority complex if you will.

You know, big brains, like Kendrick Perkins types that can’t admit the obvious. And are motivated by non-basketball reasons to hate.

What's the reasoning behind having a 4:45 and 8:40 tip? Couldn't the first game tip at like 6 and there be enough of a buffer to the second game? pums pums

Traffic thing here. We arent used to holding big events . Team u.s.a has a special traffic lane already.

My guy a nike told me the NBA team with Deputy commissioner Tatum visited to check on the facilities.

The found the philippine arena unsuitable as a venue due to it being far from the hospital incase of an emergency. They just used it once cause it was advertised to sponsors.

Traffic here is crazy it took an hour and forty to move 7km during rush hour. its a traffic and player safety thing.

And with a screen name like yours, as I said, it’s balanced out by people that don’t look like him as former players, or even peers that relentlessly hate, nitpick and throw shade.

Such as yourself.

Bird, McHale, Dirk, Nash, Luka and now Jokic. It’s a sickness. Will not compute or admit, when the obvious, is the obvious. Basketball inferiority complex if you will.

You know, big brains, like Kendrick Perkins types that can’t admit the obvious. And are motivated by non-basketball reasons to hate.
@ColonizerKhufu in his bag today

untitled-design-1-15.png

Back
Top Bottom