The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

They’ll definitely have to go find another big somewhere for the bench.

I like this. Front court depth is thin, but Timelord is never a guarantee to play.

Time to unleash

2EA9B8ED-3DB7-4F1D-B862-D14A0E8149D8.gif

Time to unleash

2EA9B8ED-3DB7-4F1D-B862-D14A0E8149D8.gif
I mean tbh he’s proven to be pretty serviceable at least in the regular season over the last few years as a 3rd string center.

Trade pretty much locks them into the White/Holiday/Brown/Tatum/Zingus starting lineup which should be best in league defensively and probably top 3 offense.

Is it a situation where if Jrue DOES NOT plan to retire in 2025 then he definitely opts out next summer to secure his final multi-year bag rather than take the $40MM for 2024-2025?

AKA what Jim should have done this offseason
Jrue said he was going to retire after his current contract ends. But I think he had the interview with the Milwaukee newspaper the day before the traded where he said he wanted to play more. Not sure if that was coincidence or he got wind that he might be traded.

Portland should try to be competitive since they have some great picks from other teams. Move brogdon now but hold on to Rob until the deadline or just keep him. More teams will have tradeable pieces after December anyway

Yea that gsw pick gonna be lottery. They're right in that sweet spot of not good enough for playoffs/not bad enough to tank

Back
Top Bottom