The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Reeves is the third obvious one, for me. He's a player. Rui, I don't buy, but last year is at least interesting. He's the half.

Prince, IDK... He's probably fine but he's nothing more than that. Gabe Vincent a non-factor.

Wood, DLo, Vando... We already seen them dudes get played off the floor and be non-factors when games get real.

Feels like a team guaranteed to be scrambling for moves at the deadline.
If you hate LA’s roster what do you think about the rest of the conference? :lol:

Outside of Denver who would you have beating them 4 times?

AD is game breaker in a matchup against anyone else.

They are very comfortably the 2nd best in conference IMO

Team was like
E6946DE2-BF88-4A09-8927-06079F2C76D8.gif

If you hate LA’s roster what do you think about the rest of the conference? :lol:

Outside of Denver who would you have beating them 4 times?

AD is game breaker in a matchup against anyone else.

They are very comfortably the 2nd best in conference IMO
Think at the end of the day it's Denver, then Phoenix, then a fat group of teams 3-11 that could shake out in just about any order and not be any real surprise.

I got less trust and faith in AD to alpha when he's gotta alpha than most do, especially whenever Bron's mileage finally decides to catch up to him.

lakers will be fine this season. they'll make adjustments and necessary trades, but should reconsider handing this team over to AD in the future. he's a very good player when he's involved (not top 75), but looks like this season will be a continuation of the same ol

Think at the end of the day it's Denver, then Phoenix, then a fat group of teams 3-11 that could shake out in just about any order and not be any real surprise.

I got less trust and faith in AD to alpha when he's gotta alpha than most do, especially whenever Bron's mileage finally decides to catch up to him.
Blazers were a bottom 3 defense for the last 3 years. Since breaking his leg Nurk has been a shell of himself athletically & hasn’t been able to stay on the court.

I love what Phoenix has assembled offensively but they’re only getting out of the 2nd round if LA & Denver are in the same bracket.

Nurk on the floor or off, that frontline isn’t getting enough stops at the highest level.

Back
Top Bottom