The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Still don’t get why TJD dropped like he did in the draft. Possessed all the skills a team trying to be good could want out of a bench 4/5. Solid athlete, could block shots, rebound, pass. Was working on his 3.
He forced his way to the Warriors. His agent is Dunleavy's brother.

Uhhhh yeah lol

You think spolestra back in the locker room chewing guys out? :rofl:

Yeah ok.

Spo a good x’s and o’s coach no doubt, don’t twist what I said, never said he wasn’t a GOOD COACH

But he don’t got that respect in the locker room like that.

Y’all know what a players coach is right?

Spo is not one, never been.
Oh ****, you were serious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don't remember Spo and Butler getting into it last season during a game? Meanwhile, when 2 time mvp nash came to coach, Kyrie said we really don't have a coach.

He forced his way to the Warriors. His agent is Dunleavy's brother.
I mean that’s cool and all but he should’ve gone in like the 20s. Early 30s at worst. I was mad the Cs didn’t take him. Thought he could be a future Horford replacement.

He’s just not gonna play for a team if he gets drafted?

I mean that’s cool and all but he should’ve gone in like the 20s. Early 30s at worst. I was mad the Cs didn’t take him. Thought he could be a future Horford replacement.

He’s just not gonna play for a team if he gets drafted?
I think at a certain point teams just draft guys that want to be there. Don't want to piss off a big agency either, even a measly second rounder.
Has Wiggins always been this bad around the rim?
He's never had a soft touch.

IMG_1763.gif

Has Wiggins always been this bad around the rim?

Not THIS bad, but he’s never as good as he should be, (given his athleticism) because he does not know how to jump off of one foot.

All his athletic plays are off of two feet, which require time. Reason why he can’t finish off the bounce

Solely a 2 foot jumper

Back
Top Bottom