The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Zion listening to addict4sneakers addict4sneakers advise got him losing bread

1703267769229.png
Carbs the reason why he’s here now

Becky Hammon should not have felt obligated to apologize or further explain her stance. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

BUT!

Are we sure Jalen Brunson can't be a 1A? Just a few months ago he was the best player in two different playoff series.

I don’t like those kind of takes. “This has never happened except for the multiple times it did.”

If the Knicks win it all then they’ll change it to you can’t win it all unless you have a zeke, steph, Or brunson type. There’s no perfect formula.

Fell out of WOW but there’s still time to get back. Defense actually has looked better last couple outings but now they’re short yet another big in Jericho.

Bulls surging w/o Lavine is funny as hell.

Damn y’all blaming my guy Sochan cuz Wemby isn’t as good as y’all thought he was gonna be right away. Nasty.

Not his fault he’s getting forced to run point for the first time in his life :lol:

Hope they free him so he can play on a real team and actually play his role as a cutter/defender/**** starter.

Harden running the #1 offense.

He’s been on a tear ever since that loser Mavs commentator did his best to go viral. Beat Dallas twice too:lol:
I don't think that dude's point was that he couldn't go on tears and run a great offense but I'll let you cook!

We've seen this.... story... be.... 4

A tale as old as time

Damn y’all blaming my guy Sochan cuz Wemby isn’t as good as y’all thought he was gonna be right away. Nasty.

Not his fault he’s getting forced to run point for the first time in his life :lol:

Hope they free him so he can play on a real team and actually play his role as a cutter/defender/**** starter.
Got damb this is the hill you're going to stand on :wow:

Defending Sochan's honor at the expense of going full WASHED KING WASHED KING on Victor :lol::smh:

I know you like Chet but damb!

Got damb this is the hill you're going to stand on :wow:

Defending Sochan's honor at the expense of going full WASHED KING WASHED KING on Victor :lol::smh:

I know you like Chet but damb!
I love Wemby.

Just thought the idea of him scoring mid 20s as a rookie and initiating offense was stupid as hell, which it is :lol:

And Sochan is the one getting the most blame despite getting used differently than he would on any other team in the league.

Again, let him get in another situation and guarantee he’s a solid role guy.

I love Wemby.

Just thought the idea of him scoring mid 20s as a rookie and initiating offense was stupid as hell, which it is :lol:

And Sochan is the one getting the most blame despite getting used differently than he would on any other team in the league.

Again, let him get in another situation and guarantee he’s a solid role guy.
If he doesn't get to 20 ppg :smh: :lol:

To me I don't think Victor is the right guy to even mention when it comes to Sochan, at least bring up Pop lol

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE gotta be sweating rn

Back
Top Bottom