The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Am I crazy or is Brogdon/Grant a better package for the Lakers to go for than LaVine? They have to get Caruso for LaVine to even be kinda appealing
Unfortunately the Lakers don't have enough in the warchest to get them unless Rich Paul raises hell in Portland.

Am I crazy or is Brogdon/Grant a better package for the Lakers to go for than LaVine? They have to get Caruso for LaVine to even be kinda appealing

Easily. On both ends.

POR has never been a friend to LAL tho. Brog just signed with Klutch too.

Are these teams trading their guys to the Lakers just supposed to be fine with one first round pick like 5 years from now? DLo doesn’t have value. He’s just a salary filler. None of the young guys are anything.

Are these teams trading their guys to the Lakers just supposed to be fine with one first round pick like 5 years from now? DLo doesn’t have value. He’s just a salary filler. None of the young guys are anything.

There is absolutely nothing enticing about that roster.

Unfortunately the Lakers don't have enough in the warchest to get them unless Rich Paul raises hell in Portland.
Does Portland really want a lot for those guys though? They should want Grant off the books and Brogdon’s value is questionable with the injury history.

That pick could be pretty valuable. Getting Grant or LaVine’s contract off the books should be appealing for both of those squads IMO.

Does Portland really want a lot for those guys though? They should want Grant off the books and Brogdon’s value is questionable with the injury history.
I think the Pistons may throw caution to the wind of wiping your books clean of vets and going so young. But maybe they want to shed Jerami's contact because the backend is ugly. But I think Brogdon could fetch a good return (he's been my #1 target all season).

Isn’t OKC, or Miami, or whatever playoff team with more capital just instantly going to beat the Lakers offer?

Second straight time HiP made some questionable lineup positions and the Lakers responded in kind.

Lakers just gotta finish the story.

Back
Top Bottom