The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Every time they pan to the Utah Jazz crowd I like to count how many black people I see. I can’t recall making it past 4 people this year
literally 1.6% black fam. That means if you grab 100 Salt Lake-ians, you get 1 black person and somebody kinda mixed. The NBA should not be doing business in such a place but let me stop

edit: actually UTAH itself is 1.6% black, SLC is 50% more black than the state at large, at a whole 2.4%

I'll take Ish Smith on the Mavs right now
Kemba and Ish Smith. Lawd 1/2 Mercy

zX5COoa.png

I remember everybody saying he was worse without Luka... Luka ran a championship coach and all star player out the door but his fans love crying about him not having help.

The part about KP is valid, but Rick Carlisle was trash as hell as a coach. Rotations sucked, adjustments sucked. He deserved to be run out

This szn fitna be riddled with injuries it seems.

But if they manage to stay healthy, I got The NOP coming out the West.

Fun team to watch too. Rooting for them to win it all so ZW can force his way out on good terms.

wait i thought contact to the head was auto flagrant in this league? But elbowing Sabonis in the face isn't even a foul, got it

Back
Top Bottom