The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

We gone act like Scottie Barnes isn’t one of the few guys who shows effort and actually plays defense….?

He’s a 2-way player

The Scottie Barnes thing can go two ways because hes young and talented. He can develop into a mini Giannis/Kawhi type of player by his prime and this works out, or he can be a Siakim. A player with long arms that never reaches his hypothetical ceiling. However Scottie just has more natural bball skills than Siakim ever had imo. Not as raw

he was all nba the 22-23 season. They just gotta back into the top 4.
He was third team, and that season Brunson isn't what he is now, and Booker got injured in the middle of the season

-JA back
-Embid back
-No matter how unfair, some writers are probably gonna want to reward Jaylen Brown for the previous season if he replicates his productivity

It is gonna be way harder to make top 5 in the West next season, and make all-NBA if everyone is healthy.

He was third team, and that season Brunson isn't what he is now, and Booker got injured in the middle of the season

-JA back
-Embid back
-No matter how unfair, some writers are probably gonna want to reward Jaylen Brown for the previous season if he replicates his productivity

It is gonna be way harder to make top 5 in the West next season, and make all-NBA if everyone is healthy.
Donovan Mitchell
Dame potentially

Not saying Fox can’t do it. Just gonna be tough. And I don’t think Sacramento is cracking that top 4-5.

-JA back
-Embid back

Embiid won’t play enough games.
Ja back but Fox was all NBA the year Ja last played 60 games.

Top 4 in the west going to be OKC, nuggets, twolves. Clippers going to fall off. Mavs go as far as Myrie’s regular season minutes in terms of seeding.

Fox, Brunson, SGA, Haliburton, ant, Mitchell, curry, Ja. Going to come down to injuries.

Donovan Mitchell
Dame potentially

Not saying Fox can’t do it. Just gonna be tough. And I don’t think Sacramento is cracking that top 4-5.
Plus is Kyrie uses enough sage and sea moss next season to stay healthy, Dallas has much more potential than Sacramento

So if they are gonna sneak a guard in off of team success, he might get it

So, if Wemby takes a leap.

Embiid won’t play enough games.
Ja back but Fox was all NBA the year Ja last played 60 games.

Top 4 in the west going to be OKC, nuggets, twolves. Clippers going to fall off. Mavs go as far as Myrie’s regular season minutes in terms of seeding.

Fox, Brunson, SGA, Haliburton, ant, Mitchell, curry, Ja. Going to come down to injuries.
Huh, so you are agreeing with my original point?
He is gonna need a ton of injuries to other players to make all-NBA

I mean you’re the one acting like Masai isn’t trying :lol:

I don’t think he’s made great moves, but you’re criticizing him for not being able to do something that’s insanely difficult.

Bro...he's been bad. He could have traded Kyle when he had value (there was an offer for a Rookie Maxey), he let FVV walk, he trade Siakim on a contract year (waited WAY too long to move him), he traded this year's lotto pick for Poeltl amongst other moves.

I'm criticizing him for not giving his team direction and being stuck in the middle of the pack instead of a chance to rebuild or retool and get decent pieces in return with a potential to be a #1 option.

Back
Top Bottom