The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

They rewarding Langston for being on these crappy D TEAMS they send to the qualifiers and Americup tourneys, since the stars cant go to them.

That why JEFF VAN GUNDY is there also. He coaches said teams...

I actually work in motorsports a bit and being in business for 20 plus years yes this happens all the time. No one is disagreeing with that. I’ve benefited from a father business owner. He sure didn’t scream I was better than anyone and he made me work from the ground up. Like cleaning the office to becoming white collar. He also told me go for my dreams and don’t settle to work with him. So I Ieft and started my own business and he couldn’t be more proud. Which is why from a dad and father perspective I am not upset at Lebron giving his son an opportunity and the emotions behind it. It is what it is.

We are having a discussion and there will be opposing viewpoints. Again this is high profile which is why there is so much discussion. This is a NBA thread. NBA players have a microscope on them especially someone of Lebron’s stature. You can’t tweet your son is better than folks in the NBA and he struggles in summer league. You get him a guaranteed contract of course people will be like wtf. You call teams to not draft him and there will be blowback. Bronny’s own teammate averaged ten more points a game and isn’t in the league.

Through it all Bronny seems like a good kid, likeable, grounded and with all this on him since he was a child he’s not snapped or done much stupid stuff. It’s definitely highly commendable. Hopefully he gets better fast and being around better players and experienced vets helps his growth. Then you can say he got an opportunity cause of his pops and he certainly belongs.

You have no point besides being upset about discourse on Bronny. No one here is just bashing the kid. Maybe then post one in every single youtube account, news channel and blog instead of just here. An NBA player will be under a microscope compared to Johnny who is now the manager at his dad’s Applebees.

I don’t work for Lexus. I have my own company and they are one of my partners. My son has already stated he would like to work with me but he is a child. His butt will be cleaning floors and working from the ground up. He will not immediately be granted a 6 figure salary and be number two.

And that’s the difference.
GFG4usrWYAEgy0F.jpeg

The Embiid lineup did start to figure some things out offensively in the 3rd quarter with some good cuts and passing. They just are forced to play slower with him out there.

Then they bring the AD/Bam lineup in and they’re flying everywhere.

Just seems like Embiid is the one who should be the change of pace off the bench when everybody else on the team wants to run and switch.

The Embiid lineup did start to figure some things out offensively in the 3rd quarter with some good cuts and passing. They just are forced to play slower with him out there.

Just seems like Embiid is the one who should be the change of pace off the bench when everybody else on the team wants to run and switch.
Joel Embiid ran from the grind and now people have to try and make it even easier for him. Wild.

Duncan has legitimate claim to top 10 all time and he struggled with FIBA.

Some guys are just better suited for smaller roles in this environment

I guess no one wants to talk about the great "Coach Spo" refusing to use Bam Adebayo as a stretch big? Hmm...

It's clear the talent is there. Shame that coaching is holding him back.

Back
Top Bottom