The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

FoGEfnDXwAAKF26

He really is Doc son. Clown ****

Yeah, he’s too minor of a player to hate, but there also isn’t anything really likable about Austin Rivers either.

Reporter going to ask bron about the eyes and crown emoji and timing of tweet? Need him to give a vague answer

If they can’t get back good assets, make him play. The only way he’s going to get a max in the market is by showing out and behaving.

There's damn near 600k Jewish people living in LA. They gonna turn on Judaism to root for Kai?

If I'm the nets why am I sending Kai to the Lakers? Or anywhere that he wants to go for that matter.

If I'm the nets why am I sending Kai to the Lakers? Or anywhere that he wants to go for that matter.
kyrie said he’s not re-signing with the Nets and his contract is up this year. He’ll leave for nothing in a few months or nets can get something now.

No team has to do anything when a player requests a trade (players under contract), but players talk to each other and it matters. Players would rather go to team that meets their requests, than a team that doesn’t.

Some players will pout if they don’t get their requests met, rest more, playing uninspired

Back
Top Bottom