The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

313187078_6368197149875422_4657629442565456914_n.jpg

I rock with kentucky heavy, but booker has always gotten on my nerves. just never really cared for him. but I gotta give em props for how he handled the Klay questions. I def thought he woulda talked slick/made jokes. shocked Klay let him get in his head like that.

I rock with kentucky heavy, but booker has always gotten on my nerves. just never really cared for him. but I gotta give em props for how he handled the Klay questions. I def thought he woulda talked slick/made jokes. shocked Klay let him get in his head like that.
Did he actually get in his head? Dropped 34 and looked like he was laughing.

Gotta admit I'm a little concerned about LA. They just forfeited their pick in the draft a few months ago and don't control their 1st rounder for the next 4(!!!) seasons. The earliest 1st they can trade would be 2028. They're off to a shaky start and this year's pick could potentially fall in the lottery. To make matters worse they went all in with this trade with a goal of winning a championship and have yet to accomplish that goal

Screenshot_20221026-060429_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom