The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Mavs doing Mavs things

giphy.gif

RJ such a great friend orchestrating this yuuge win for the Pels.

Zion’s got a true friend in the league & that’s awesome.

His shot has been a struggle this year. And let Knicks fan tell it he hasn’t gotten better, at anything, since coming into the league.

I don’t understand holding the kid to the same standards as Dubious or Brunson when he’s still part of the Babybockers group.

That’s just me tho. The rabid fanbase wants immediate satisfaction however they can get it.

The Bulls and the Spurs should let the Mavs win so they know not to tank. Bulls and the Spurs have nothing to play for anyhow.

To put in perspective how good the nets were earlier this season, they're under .500 since trading stickman with a 13-16 record yet they're still the 5th seed. I think we take KD for granted. Man had this team at the number 2 seed back to back years before getting injured each year.

I wonder if this late season run makes Immanuel Quickey itchy for his own team soon.

there have been rumblings. he's alluded to something like that a couple of times in post game locckeroom interviews. he's vying for a bag either way

Back
Top Bottom